- Found a love of waking up at 7-8am
- Visited my grandparents
- Almost went to a book store, but it turned out to be closed, so we went to a thrift store instead
- Went to the thrift store and came home with a book and a vinyl for My Fair Lady (record players are the best)
- Texted some friends
- Received two aloe plants (my collection of succulents is growing rapidly, but so far this plant mom has everything under control 😉 *that’s what they all say, right?*)
- Finished a book in two days and started reading another three the next day
- Fell asleep listening to a playlist of songs by a band called Sleeping At Last
- Took some Polaroid pictures and taped them into my journal
- Watched a bunch of krist + u videos on YouTube
- Saw the sun come out from behind the clouds for the first time in days (or weeks...I honestly can’t remember, haha)
- Drank canned coffee for the first time ever...it needed creamer
- Remembered I like Butterfinger candy bars
- Did some planning for when I redecorate my bedroom
- Watched snowflakes fall outside the living room window - while the sun was shining!
- Brushed up on French history because why not?
- Sketched in my notebook
- Decided to write a blog post, and here it is <3
Saturday, January 19, 2019
Just a little list of things I’ve done this week that I felt like sharing with you all. Enjoy!