Thursday, September 18, 2014

Positioned Sunflower


It was a windy-ish day when my friend came over, and she was so excited when she found out we had sunflowers down the road.  "I haven't taken a photo of a sunflower all Summer!"  She told me.

Funny.  Neither had I.

So, we walked down the road.  She had her Canon and a Samsung phone, and I had my Nikon.  That's the good thing about great friends...they don't care about who might have the best thing.  Frankly, I don't even care about the Canon/Nikon debate.

She started taking photos with her camera, then switched to her phone.  "It takes really good photos."

But it was windy, so the flower we had chosen as our subject kept swaying back and forth.  My friend held it by the stem, asking me, "Is my hand in the way?"  Shooting a photo of her inadvertently posed hand, I replied, "Oh, no.  It looks fine."

So, I suppose she doesn't even know I took a photo of her hand steadying a sunflower.  And it actually looks pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment