Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Flowers, Great and Small

Photos with something in common.



 It's like taking a subject, and adding more to it.  More photos equal more opportunity for variety and creativity.


A series brings things together.  Usually, I post one photo, and I'm done for the blogging day.  But I've decided to make Tuesday my "Series" day.  I'll post a bunch of photos that, if not for the color or (in this case) the subject or some other little thing, would probably have next to nothing in common.


 It's not hard to find subjects for a series of photos, so there's nothing to lose...and fresh ideas to gain.  I'm very much into flower photography (even though I'm definitely not a pro on it), and love going on short bike rides looking for pretty blooms.  I thought that flowers would be a great way to start this new series idea.


 What series should I photograph next?  Comment below and tell me what you think!




1 comment:

  1. Very nice flower pictures!!!!!!

    The second one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete