Thursday, March 22, 2012

A breaking laptop

My siblings and I "inherited" a laptop when my mom bought herself a new one. And, after about three years, it is now slow as ever and about half my life's work of photography is on that slow-as-ever laptop.
Not a very good situation!

Right now I am using my mom's laptop and trying to get used to the different keypad!
And let me tell you, I'm really scared of what might happen if the laptop with everything (blog sites, photos, songs, notes, etc) I need or use on it breaks down!

And, so far we've only put ONE folder of things onto a hard drive! I am so scared. I wish there was someway I could just scan it all off of the laptop without pressing a button!
And I can't think of what to do if it does break down!

But in the Bible it does say "Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything, and thank Him for His answers." (Philippians 4:6)
Pray, Pray, Pray. That's what I've been doing and what I will be doing until this situation is cleared up.

Does anyone reading this blog know of an online store that sells laptops for good prices?

Pray. Pray. Pray. For a good laptop with a great price. I wonder if there's an Apple laptop for $1 somewhere out there :D ? Probably not. But it would be nice! Just imagine...... Almost everyone could afford a computer! But as far as I know it isn't possible.

And I barely have enough money to use for anything besides paying $35 every month to help the child I sponsor through Compassion International . But as long as that laptop still works I'm still sort of content.




7 comments:

  1. Hi Nutmeg,
    I saw that you had my blog Gods Girlz on your blogs that I follow. Thank you so much. Are you following via email?

    ♥godsgirlz1♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I do not follow you via email. I follow you from my Blogger dashboard.

      Nutmeg

      Delete
  2. Ohh I pray your laptop holds out for you. That would be horrible if broke down wit all your info on it.
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi one time the computer that all the kids in our family used broke and there was about well probably more than 1,000 photos on it mine and Baylee and a lot of them where from our trip to D.C. well I hope you get your photos off that computer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand how you feel!!

    my laptop broke and I FREAKED OUT.
    I write so my whole book was on there :(

    I'll pray for you!!

    ~Abi

    {p.s. I absolutely love that your name is Nutmeg :) }

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i whould of FREACKED out!!!



    Joyfull, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. How you looked at Dropbox? I will ask my husband if there is anything else you could use.

    ReplyDelete