Thursday, March 8, 2012

Unusual photos

I really wanted to share these photos with anyone who likes anything funny,weird or crazy!
We got a new cat when we moved a few months ago. And she is so funny! Here's just some of the funny things she's done:


Bethany, our cat, decided she was so thirsty that she had to lick the rain water off my dad's truck and not her own water bowl, which, happened to be filled with water.
Then she made her own sitting area on top of the garbage can.

She also decided to sleep on top of our van. I wonder what might've happened if we had driven away from our house without noticing her. Actually, no I wouldn't! That would NOT have been good!!!


OK. I want you to compare these two photos with each other.

This is a weather vane from the house we just moved out of.

And this is the weather vane from our new garage.

They look the same, don't they?
It's so fun to compare two different things and notice something!
Sometimes I just have to laugh!

Then about a week ago we were eating frozen blueberries.
We were rinsing out our bowls to put in the dishwasher and I noticed this 'apple-looking' juice stain in one of the bowls.

Well, these are all the photos I could think of that were unusual!

I enjoy getting comments from all my wonderful readers so I encourage you to leave one for me!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog and your pictures! You do a great job with it :)

    ReplyDelete