Monday, April 16, 2012

Our 'new' laptop

Well, I think it was last week (or the week before) when our laptop came by mail. It's not exactly new and it's way older than our broken-down one but it works surprisingly better than the broken one (my little sister now uses that one as a toy!). Oh, and it was free! Some friends of my parents needed to get rid of one and offered it to us-Free!

So, with some help from my parents we got most of our important things off our laptop (including my photos!) and now I have my own external hard-drive to hold my photos and things so I am double happy now!
And, better than anything, God answered my prayers!

I am so thankful for God's awesome power and this was just an easy task for Him!



1 comment:

  1. Hi. I saw you followed my blog! Thank you!
    (I hope YOUR the right Nutmeg)

    ReplyDelete