Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Compassion Blog Month!

blog month
Dear Readers,
September is Blog Month over at Compassion International! Please click the link here to sponsor a child or to pray for the children and their spiritual lives with God.

This is changing the lives of thousands of children around the world, turning their eyes to Christ and getting to know Him personally. Help spread Compassion to the far corners of the earth!

"She loves me and I love her. What more can I ask for?"
Compassion's goal is to get 3,108 children sponsored between Sept. 1 and Sept. 30. Help to end poverty right from where you live. Let God use you to give even more love to these children. Give them the care they need: schooling, food, medicine, and more.

Girls and boys all over the world need sponsoring. Give them that love and sponsor them. I sponsor a girl from Peru and in every letter she sends me, she says she loves me. What a great feeling I get from reading those letters! She loves me and I love her. What more can I ask for?

Sponsor a child today and help spread the Word.


No comments:

Post a Comment