Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Photo-A-Day Challenge (Week 3)

Happy first day of Winter everyone! Here are my third week's photos for the Capturing December challenge.  Happy Holidays!

13.  Ornaments  (An ornament I got at a swap.)

14.  Joy  (little brother all bundled up outside...He is adorable)


15.  Favorite Holiday Movie  (It's A Wonderful Life makes me think)


16.  Wreath (It has a big red ribbon, it's strung with lights and we have it right next to our door.  I love seeing our wreath when we come home at night)


17.  A Beautiful Sight  (our old, old Christmas tree)

18.  Holiday Outfit  (black boots, a flower hair band, earrings, my Mom's scarf, my favorite cowl-neck sweater, and a gray skirt. I've worn this outfit a lot!)


19.  Tree Topper  (this star, just like our tree, is old, but it's so amazing seeing it on top of our Christmas tree every Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment