Thursday, December 12, 2013

December Photo-A-Day Challenge (Week 2)

Happy Holidays, everyone!  Here are my second week's photos for the Capturing December challenge.  I hope you enjoy!

6.  Your Favorite Meal Of The Day.  (My favorite way of using up spaghetti is melting cheese on top and calling it a casserole)

7.  Baking Cookies.  (Gingerbread men!)

8.  Stockings.  (There's so many stockings, we're running out of room on the stocking rack!)

9.  Cozy.  (My little sis and her empty cup of coffee)

10.  Wrapping Gifts / Gift Wrap.  (It's so much fun wrapping gifts and thinking about Christmas)

11.  Christmas Music.  (My favorite out of all of the CDs is Wow Christmas. )

12.  Cup Of Hot Cocoa Or Cider.  (This is a cranberry cider that my Mom tried out...she doesn't like it)



No comments:

Post a Comment