Friday, May 2, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers


If your town has a nature center or city garden, take advantage of the lovely Spring weather and get your camera gear out!  Or maybe you grow flowers in your garden or on your apartment window sill.  Either way, you can set your little point-and-shoot or heavy DSLR to macro and test out different angles and ISO settings.  Experimenting is a fantastic way to enhance your photography skills.

Lately, the photography website of my choice has been Digital Photography School.  I'm just waiting for Independence Day so I can try out the tips I learned for fireworks!  :)

But flowers work beautifully right now.  Comment below and tell me about your macro experiences (both good and bad)...or, if you're new to macro, feel free to ask me some questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment