Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cool-Blue Bench


A few days ago, I went to a friend's salon to get my hair done.  I wanted to have the same hairstyle as Jamie Grace on her new album.  :)

Well, my Mama and I got there a few minutes early, so we had to wait for the stylist to open up shop.  In front of her place, there was a bench with paint peeling off the seat.  I'd brought my camera (just in case), so I got out of the car and started taking photos from the side and front.  I only had a few minutes, like I said, so when the friend arrived, I put my camera back in its case in the car and went inside. 

It was a cloudy day with not much sun, so the photos had a gray tint to them.  I edited the lighting and contrast in PicMonkey, then cropped it a little tighter so it only showed the sidewalk, and not the grass near it.  Then I added some effects to add to the color.

And, yes, my haircut turned out fantastic. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment