Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Reading


Little brother plopped himself down on the floor, and selected a little book from the shelf.  He pointed to the cow and the dog in every illustration, and got really excited about them.   I had been taking photos from a floor-view, and I thought this would be a great addition.


 He flipped three pages at a time, and 'read' the pictures over and over again.  I took photos from every side, and liked the background in this one.  His hand in the background is in mid-air, and it was really cute.


This one was funny, the way he has his tongue out, and just looking intently at the book.

He's a sweet little boy who dances to music, loves looking at my photos when I take them, runs around with the big boys (he calls them "guys"), and thinks it's hilarious when we accept candy corn from him.  I don't know what I'd do without him.  He's a great brother. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment