Thursday, November 1, 2012

October 31st

How was your reformation day? Our family stayed up late drinking apple cider! We don't celebrate Halloween and all that, so we stayed indoors and watched movies.
Today is November 1st, All Saints Day. Last night, in 1517,  Martin Luther nailed The Ninety-Five Theses to the All Saints' Church in Wittenberg. That was the start of the reformation.

The pumpkins, leaves and the smell of fall and fire have come and blankets will be piled on top of beds.
I love the cold weather and don't take much notice of coats. My mom has told  me not to wear flip-flops or culottes anymore. Oh well, next summer I'll be wearing them again!

Voting day is just around the corner and I'm really nervous about who will win the elections! Governor Mitt Romney or President Obama. I don't fancy either of them for president, unfortunately. I'm a Christian and I want a firm, godly nation and a devout Christian president! My siblings and I are trying to convince our dad to run in the next four years! (;

Happy November 1st, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment